Leslie Tate interviews
Leslie Tate, author of Heaven’s Rage published by TSL, publishes a weekly interview with someone in the creative field. My plan had been to link to my favourite Leslie Tate interviews, but Leslie’s interests are quite diverse: literature, poetry, music and art with links between all, that I soon realised I’d be listing most of his interviews for different reasons.
And, rather than duplicate things, I recommend you pop across to his site and take a peak. They go back to July 2015.
I look forward to seeing which is your favourite and why.
Thanks Pablo for the image
Have you seen?
- Governed by Magpies - Beatrice Holloway #Preview #Drama #Supersticions
- Breathing Underwater - Nick Horgan #Preview #shortstories #Poetry
- Practically Over Anglo Boer War 1899-1902 - Robin Smith #Preview #History #Africa #battlefields
- Back to the Source: A Gambian Journal and Memoir - Patrick Dunn
- A Stronger Wind - Mark Leyland