TSL authors support charities
In addition to TSL books which carry a donation to a charity, some of our authors hold events to fundraise for causes close to their hearts.
Sue Hampton is very active.
Together with fellow writer and partner, Leslie Tate, they support The Pepper Foundation through Berkhamsted Live events.
Sue also supports Alopecia UK and is a Trustee for a small charity supporting refugees anywhere and homeless people in the UK People not Borders. More recently she is supporting Extinction Rebellion with sales of her book Rebelling for Life.
Have you seen?
- Guys and Ghosts - Jane Lockyer-Willis
- I am Me 2 - Sue Hampton, People not Borders
- The Glowing Blossoms that kept the Roots Alive - Amna Agib
- Breathing Underwater: A collection of poems and short stories - Nick Horgan
- Thirty-Seven Guns - Tricia Price
Originally posted on 28/05/2017 @ 20:20Share