In addition to TSL books which carry a donation to a charity, some of our authors hold events to fundraise for causes close to their hearts.
Sue Hampton is very active.
Together with fellow writer and partner, Leslie Tate, they support The Pepper Foundation through Berkhamsted Live events.
Sue also supports Alopecia UK and is a Trustee for a small charity supporting refugees anywhere and homeless people in the UK People not Borders. More recently she is supporting Extinction Rebellion with sales of her book Rebelling for Life.
Have you seen?
- The Irrelevant Elephant - Christy Roxburgh
- Michael's Magic Motor Car - Ray Wooster
- Craig Carter The Impossible Mission - Ilona Hawkins #Preview #Space #Books #tslbooks
- Pomp and Circumstances - Sue Hampton
- Facts, Folklore and Feasts of Christmas - Beatrice Holloway
Originally posted on 28/05/2017 @ 20:20
By purchasing one of the books below through TSL, you are supporting a related charity.
Forthcoming author Andy Myddleton whose book on Tottenham Hotspur supports The Foundation for Endangered Species
Originally posted on 11/03/2017 @ 07:43