It’s not just for the new year. Time management is important for work-life balance.
— J.R.R. Tolkien (@JRRTolkien) 31 December 2016
Having at least one “lazy day” per week can reduce stress, high blood pressure and the chances of having a stroke.
— Fact (@Fact) 2 December 2016
I’m not sure about dropping your expectations, but I do believe in being realistic whilst aspiring for the best. What’s important from the bit of advice below is the idea of ‘going with the flow’. Be flexible if and when you can, but don’t compromise on your standards.
Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.
— Fact (@Fact) November 24, 2016
Feeling overwhelmed? Then try…
Have you seen?
- New Book: A Boy's War Journal by Ray Wooster
- Short Story Preview: Sai-Ko - Gabriela Harding
- Inside the mind of a crime writer
- Writing ideas - where they come from
- Helpful advice from Heather